Thursday, March 11, 2010

freedom..!!!!



"FREEDOM"..i never felt this word so deeply as i felt it today..ya friends i m finally done with ma exams of "the 5th sem"..yes,the 5th sem..u kno why??because 1 feb -11th march,in dis period of almost 40 days..i have been fighting for ma survival just like d way our freedom fighters would have fought for our country..in ma case the only difference was..they were fighting with britishers..i was fighting wth my books..dere slogan was "quit india"..mine was "quit engg."dere day was 15th aug..mine was 11th march,so almost d same..seriously,i cant pen down my feeling abt wat i really felt during my exams..the level of frustration..serious attempts of tearing up ma books for almost 10 times..gazing people outside my window and thinking abt how lucky dey are dat dey can go anywere,without no tension.Now it mst be seeming like dat its too much on part of mee..and dat is the only thing which made me realize that "what the hell was my 5th sem"..but now its over..HOPE SO!...dere is so much i want to share but,it will take some while..so i should better shut up now wth "me and my 5th sem"...nd enjoy with ma FREEDOM..will be back soon with ma "experiences with books"..

4 comments: